24 Hour Help Line: (902) 625-2444 Toll Free: 1-800-565-3390
Mailing address: PO Box 6913, Port Hawkesbury, NS B9A 2W2
Administration phone: (902) 625-1990
Outreach phone: (902) 625-1990
Childcare Counsellor phone: (902) 625-1990
Fax: (902) 625-0595
Leeside Transtion House serves Richmond and Inverness Counties and the Town of Port Hawksbury.
- Safe shelter for abused women and their children with 24-hour staffing
- 24-hour crisis support telephone line.
- Support counselling, someone to listen and help you consider your options
- Help in understanding the legal and social services systems
- Someone to go with you to appointments
- Referral and follow-up to other social services programs.
- Space to meet with other women and share your experiences
- Support group
- Outreach worker who will meet with you in your own community
- Children’s program and summer day camp
- Public education for schools, community groups, and professionals
This pewter pin, featuring Leeside tulips and finely crafted by Round Hill Pewter, is available from Leeside at $10 each.
To obtain a pin or for more information, call 1-902-625-1990.
If you would like to support Leeside Transition House and the work that we do, please consider making a donation to:
LEESIDE TRANSITION HOUSE
PO Box 6913, Port Hawkesbury, NS B9A 2W2