- Safe shelter for abused women and their children with 24-hour staffing
- 24-hour crisis support telephone line.
- Support counselling, someone to listen and help you consider your options
- Help in understanding the legal and social services systems
- Someone to go with you to appointments
- Referral and follow-up to other social services programs.
- Space to meet with other women and share your experiences
- Support group
- Outreach worker who will meet with you in your own community
- Public education for schools, community groups, and professionals
This pewter pin, featuring Leeside tulips and finely crafted by Round Hill Pewter, is available from Leeside at $10 each.To obtain a pin or for more information, call (902) 625-1990.
If you would like to support Leeside Transition House and the work that we do, please consider making a donation to:
Leeside Transition House
PO Box 6913
Port Hawkesbury, NS