- Juniper House Website
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: PO Box 842, Yarmouth, NS B5A 4K5
- Administration phone: (902) 742-4473
- Fax: 902-742-4473
- In Yarmouth phone: (902) 742-0231 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Digby phone: (902) 245-4789 email: email@example.com
- In Shelburne phone: (902) 749-7170 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juniper House serves Yarmouth, Digby and Shelburne Counties.
Juniper is a symbol of protection. It signifies a secure environment where women are protected while they take time to sort out future directions.
Juniper House is operated by the South West Nova Transition House Association. Established in 1985, Juniper House is a 15 bed safe shelter for women and their children who have experienced violence or abuse.
The house is professionally staffed 24 hours a day by Transition House Workers, a Children’s Services Worker and the Executive Director. We have 4 Outreach Workers and maintain Outreach offices in Yarmouth, Digby and Shelburne counties so that women do not have to be a resident of the shelter in order to receive the services we provide.
- 24-hour TOLL FREE crisis line
- A safe secure shelter for women and their children
- 24-hour staffing
- Supportive counselling, advocacy and referral
- Outreach Services
If you are interested in helping to eliminate violence against women and children, consider making a donation to:
PO Box 842